Cool Catfish is an animated singing fish plaque made in 2000. He is a channel catfish mounted to an oval shaped plaque made of realistic looking plastic wood with a black line surrounding it. He moves his head, tail, and mouth as he sings "Bad to the Bone" and says 20 hysterical phrases.
All 20 phrasesEdit
- What are you looking at?
- Got any worms?
- And you think you got it bad!
- Pork. The other white meat!
- How about a game of Go Fish?
- C`mon buddy...can you help me get out of here?
- (Burp) Excuse me! I must`ve eaten a bad worm!
- Don`t look at me that way!
- Something smells fishy around here!
- You can tune a piano,but you can`t tuna fish!
- What`s the matter...you`ve never seen a talking fish before?
- Holy Mackerel!
- I`m just here for the Halibut!
- Hey! Drop me a line sometime!
- I`m busting outta here tonight...ya with me?
- (Barking sounds) What were you expecting, a meow?
- Where`s the beef?
- Is this my fifteen minutes of fame?
- Can we talk?
- So you never heard of Catch & Release?
- Like Bubba Catfish, Cool Catfish has hillbilly teeth in his mouth.
- There is a rapping version that sings "I'm a Real Cool Cat".
- Cool Catfish, Singing Bony Soul, and Big Mouth Billy Bones are the only fish that sing "Bad To the Bone".
- One of the phrases Cool Catfish says resembles from the joke of the difference of a piano and a fish.
- There are actually 6 versions of Cool Catfish. One with a nameplate, one without a nameplate, the rapping version, which also doesn't have a nameplate, the talking Bubba Catfish, Bass Pro Shops exclusive Bubba Catfish, and the Bubba Catfish that sings "Rock the Boat" and "Do Wa Diddy Diddy".