Were you looking for this item's earlier model, Animated skeleton in cage?The Gotta Go Caged Skeleton is an animated Halloween decoration made in 2005-2007. He is a skeleton in a silver cage with iron bars, a grey brick floor, and bones on the ground. His arms are being held up by chains. When activated via button, motion, or sound, he shakes around and a strobe light flashes while he says 5 phrases.
- (Groans) Let me out, let me outta here! (Screams).
- I gotta get out, I gotta get out now! Somebody, anybody!
- Open the door! Get me outta here, now, I'm not kidding!
- Ok, jokes over, ha ha ha, Open the door, let me out!
- Ok, I got a real emergency here! Open the door, this is not a drill!
- He was sold at Walmart in 2005 and Target in 2006-2007.
- There is a 2nd version with chains replacing the iron bars.
- There is an earlier version that sings "Bad to the Bone", which is more rare