The Life Size Dancing Santa is an animated Christmas decoration made from 2002 to the present day. He wears his signature suit and hat with golden buttons, a belt, and black boots. When activated by button or sensor, Santa says holiday greetings and swings his hips and arms, turns his head and moves his mouth as he sings 5 holiday songs:
- "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"
- "Up On the Housetop"
- "Jingle Bells"
- "Winter Wonderland"
- "We Wish You a Merry Christmas"
He also operates on a microphone and can move his head and mouth as you talk into it, or MP3 player where Santa will move his head and mouth to music being played on it. The 2014 to present Santa does not have "Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" or "Winter Wonderland" but it does have "Deck the Halls".
- There is an uncommon version that sings "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" instead of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas", it's head remains stationary while the body is moving, comes in both 5ft and 4ft versions and also looks slightly different compared to the 2005-2007 model.
- There were 3 kinds of belt designs through the years. The 2004 model had a belt buckle with a gold design, the 2005-2007 model had a belt buckle with an S.C. for Santa Claus, and the 2014-present has a normal belt buckle.
- There is two Canadian variants. One with a more deluxe red suit and green vest with bells and one with a colourful shirt. Both have a more realistic face and beard.
- There is another version that is the same as the 2005-2007 version, but with a smaller head. It can have either a realistic beard or a molded plastic one.
- There is another french version that has the same songs and voice as the 2005-2007, but with a different appearance.
- Another version has a gold bowtie and the same outfit as the Canadian variant although with a regular head.
- Many bootlegs of this item have been made, and usually it is obvious when it is a bootleg or an official item.