The lifesize Hannibal Lecter is a very rare lifesize made in 2008.
He's wearing a straight Jacket and a mask. When activated via push button, motion, and sound, Hannibal turns side to side, his eyes move, and his mask drops while he says phrases and makes his signature slurping noise.
- "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."
- "I do wish we could chat longer, but... i'm having an old friend for dinner."
- "I have a few conditions of my own."
- "You still wake up sometimes, don't you? Wake up in the dark, and hear the screaming of the lambs."
- "I know now that they will never ever let me out while I'm still alive. Closer please. Closer !"
- "Well hello Clarice"
- "Quid Pro Quo I tell you things you tell me things"
- "Just one more thing, love your suit "
- He was only sold at Spirit Halloween.
- This item can be very expensive online, ranging from $300-$600.
- The mask on him is known to break very easily.