Travis the Singing Trout is made in 2000 by Gemmy Industries. He's a freshwater rainbow trout mounted on a sand shaped plaque similar to Rocky the Singing Lobster. He flaps his tail and turns his head and moves his mouth while singing a parody of "Do Wah Diddy Diddy" by Manfred Mann and "Rock the Boat" by The Hues Corporation.
- According to research, he is being planned to be re-released.
- His name is most likely a pun on country musician Travis Tritt.
- A rare version was produced with a modification of it's circuit that it made possible to glitch on low batteries (Such as making it play the program data rather than the song)
- Travis Trout became something of a small meme after a YouTube video called "Demon Possessed Singing Trout" was posted in mid-2008, showing a Travis Trout sounding very distorted due to low batteries.
- Travis has three movements like all other Gemmy Billy Basses. According to a lot of YouTube videos, he breaks easily and it is rare that all of his movements will work but his head and tail movements are fixeable, just unscrew the back of his sand plaque and see whats wrong with the motors (He may need a new one.)